Bihar Intermediate Scrutiny Online - 2017
In the science stream, only 30.11% students pass the examination, 37.13% in Arts stream and 73.76% students passed under commerce stream.
Compared to last year, result percentage have fallen down a lot and students are really worried about that. Just like past years, this year too, BSEB Patna has released the Bihar Intermediate Scrutiny 2017 in which a student can submit their application for scrutiny (or re-check). This year, the board has offered both the ways to submit the scrutiny application, Online and offline. One can submit his copy online or offline as per his preference.
In a notification released oh their official website, if a student is not satisfied with the marks he got in the examination can submit their application with the online received marksheet and Rs. 120 per copy. The period of online or offline application of scrutiny is between 03 June 2017 to 12 June 2017.
Bihar Intermediate (12th) Scrutiny - Offline Mode.
According to the notice published on the official site, a student can visit the below local offices with their marksheets and Bank Draft of the fee payable to Bihar School Examination Board. Here's the list of local offices they have mentioned in their online notification.
Bihar Inter Scrutiny (Re-Check) - Online 2017
You can also submit your copy for scrutiny or re-check via the online board. For that board has mentioned a link through which Online application will be filled. Follow the below steps to submit your online scrutiny for Bihar Intermediate Examination 2017.
- First of all, Vist Bihar Board Official Scrutiny Link - Click Here.
- Now, Click on 'Apply for Scrutiny' and after that, a new page will open.
- On this page, the student has to enter their Roll Code /Roll number and after submitting, a new page will open with their obtained marks and a check box will be there next to every subject's obtained mark.
- Now, students have to click on the checkbox for which subjects they want to apply for scrutiny.
- After selecting, click on fee payment and pay your fees via Debit/Credit card or net banking. That's all. your application will be submitted.
Results of this scrutiny will be published in the last week of June according to the notification shared on board's official website. For more references, you can check the online notification for Bihar Intermediate Scrutiny - 2017